Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another Extra Income Resource


Check out My Power Mall as a possible extra income resource. It's free to set up and has a side benefit that if this takes off it will help children in need. Just watched the promotion for the business and that was one of the pledges that they made. I then went to the site and yes it is a full mall with plenty of shopping available and sure enough there was the sponsored child's picture right on the first page. I will be checking this out further since we do shop online and write up my opinions. Better still go join yourself and make your own mind up. To me if its for real, and it looks like it is, and it is going to help children instead of rip someone off that is a win, win proposition.
You can check it out for yourself at http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/37887
Oh and I do hope that my picture here with Tyson playing parrot and Chya the overgrown lap dog does not give you nightmares.

No comments:

Google Search

Google